This is a maintenance release of eclair, which is now compatible with Bitcoin Core v0.17.0 (see our README).It will also work with Bitcoin Core v0.16.3.
You will need
gpg and our release signing key 7A73FE77DE2C4027. Note that you can get it:
- from our website: https://acinq.co/pgp/drouinf.asc
- from github user @sstone, a committer on eclair: https://api.github.com/users/sstone/gpg_keys
To import our signing key:
$ gpg --import drouinf.asc
To verify the release file checksums and signatures:
$ gpg -d SHA256SUMS.asc > SHA256SUMS.stripped $ sha256sum -c SHA256SUMS.stripped
This release is compatible with
Eclair v0.2-beta6. You don’t need to close your channels, just stop eclair, upgrade and restart.
- Only persist trimmed htlcs (#724)
- Add instructions for Bitcoin Core 0.17.0 (#732)
- Update scalatest and remove junit runner (#728)
Simplify bitcoind version check (#731)