We're pleased to announce the 0.10.0 release of c-lightning, named by @jsarenik.
This is a major release, consolidating a number of features, fixes and experimental extensions.
Highlights for Users
pay has been refined and much improved across various less-common scenarios.
listpeers shows the current feerate and unilateral close fee.
listforwards can now filter by channel status, and in or out channel.
utxopsbt have a new
excess_as_change parameter if you don't want to add it yourself.
connect returns the address we actually connected to (and
direction tells you if they actually connected to us instead).
fundchannel_complete takes a PSBT, removing a common cause of tragic opening failures:
withdraw now provide a PSBT for convenience too.
- In regtest mode, we don't care that bitcoind doesn't give any fee estimates, but use the minimum.
Highlights for the Network
- We now send
warning messages if an error condition is possibly recoverable, rather than closing the channel and sending
- We now implement
sync_complete for gossip_range queries as per latest spec, with backwards compatibility for older nodes.
experimental-dual-fund config option enables the draft dual funding option for compatible nodes, which includes RBF upgrades for opening transactions.
Highlights for Developers
- All hooks are now registerable by multiple plugins at once.
experimental-shutdown-wrong-funding allows remote nodes to close incorrectly opened channels using the new
wrong_funding option to
More details can be found in the changelog.
Thanks to everyone for their contributions and bug reports; please keep them coming.
Since 0.9.3, we've had 339 commits from 14 different authors over 69 days.
A special thanks goes to the 3 first time contributors:
- Matthias Debernardini
- Luke Childs
- Alexey Zagarin
Rusty, Lisa, Christian, ZmnSCPxj
- Added new icons for crypto currencies and ERC20.
- upgrade ledgerjs with more ERC20 tokens.
No impact on LLD/LLM but preparation for future
- optimize spread on countervalues portfolio v2 rework (not used in prod)
- [LL-3809] add tooltip field to device confirmation (not used, new field in object, no impact)
- Add debug output to the apps cli command (#1118)
- (Announcements): update mocks for better test usage (#1110)
- update eslint lib
| patch that includes
COIN-1440 [Polkadot] Set fees safety buffer to 0.1 DOT (#1109) without v19 work.
- BUY new assets: DOGE, DOT, LTC, COMP and more are available!
- NEW: Notification center to stay up-to-date with Ledger news and service status!
- Swap crypto with floating rates (not available in come countries, including the US).
- Available balance during DOT bonding excludes future nomination fees.
- Minor improvements in user experience.
|BTC Pay Server
This is a security release that patches one critical and several low-impact vulnerabilities that affected BTCPay Server versions 220.127.116.11 and older.
The critical vulnerability (CVE-2021-29251) impacts users who:
- Use Docker Deployment, have a configured email server and enabled registration for users in Server Settings > Policies
We strongly recommend affected users to update their instances to mitigate the risk. We will release a full public disclosure of vulnerabilities with the next major version of the BTCPay Server.
We want to thank @teslamotors for filing a responsible disclosure, helping us with remediation, and handling the situation professionally.
We also want to thank Qaiser Abbas, an independent web-security researcher, for an additional responsible vulnerability disclosure that was handled in this release.
Thank you for keeping our users safe.
- Add user email search/sort @bolatovumar
- Fix pay button link preview (see #2396) @bumbummen99
- Change display date format on view pull payments (see #2339) @AlexGidge
- Update form required input styling (see #2373) @bolatovumar
- Order file uploaded list by descending timestamp (#2273) @bolatovumar
- Remove misleading title from hint icon @dennisreimann
- Make dates/timespan swagger docs more clear (#2399) @Kukks
- Add rate limiter for forgotpassword @NicolasDorier
- Upgrade Boostrap to v4.6 and jquery to 3.6.0 @dennisreimann
- Use better PRNG for payjoin input selection @NicolasDorier
- Decrease authentication cookie timeout after password change from 30min to 5min @NicolasDorier
- Use secure/http-only cookies for preferences @NicolasDorier
- Ensure submitting empty currency does not break update PoS page (#2376) @bolatovumar
- Fix point of sale item newline break (#2366) @Kukks
- Validate filename in file upload endpoints @NicolasDorier
- Turn off autocomplete for BIP39 Seed or HD private key inputs @nosovk
- Fix payment request template body/page height and footer style @Patrick
|BTC Pay Server
| Small release fixing bugs introduced in 18.104.22.168:
- The date in invoice page were not showing anymore the browser date time, but the server date time. (@NicolasDorier)
- Apps on root where not working anymore, redirecting to login page rather than showing the app (see #2414) (@bolatovumar)
Trezor T's firmware (v2.3.5) breaks the compatibility with Wasabi, this release fixes this. I also added some minor updates and fixes.
- Update HWI to v2.0.1
- Update Tor to v0.4.5.7
While setting up Wasabi is straightforward, even a Linux wizard with the longest beard can get stuck on the most basic tasks. Consider taking a look at the Installation Instructions guide.
If you want to build Wasabi from source code or update the source code check out these instructions.
From version 1.1.3 Wasabi also introduces reproducible builds: Deterministic Build Guide
Build with .NET Core 3.1.407-win-x64.
- Frequently asked questions here.
- Requirements? x64, Linux, >Win10, >macOS 10.13.