🚀 Introducing SWAP in Ledger Live!
- Swap one crypto asset for another directly from your Ledger accounts.
- With end-to-end security, swapping is both easy and secure.
- Updated contract address for OCEAN and added UNI.
- Improved Bitcoin fee estimation.
- Fixed caching issues causing incorrect operation details.
- URI scheme fixes.
- Minor improvements in user experience.
- ERC20 list update
- put u2f transport back in published library to avoid dep issue
| cryptoassets: Add XPUBVersion in bitcoinLikeInfo |2020-10-08
| @ledgerhq/cryptoassets fixes |2020-10-08
|BTC Pay Server
- Mark Shopify orders paid on invoice payment confirmed @rockstardev
- Fix: notification of new BTCPay Server version not showing properly @rockstardev
- Fix: When collapsed, the sync window blocks the version text in the footer #1941 @Kukks
- Fix: Not possible to delete a user if U2F is enabled. @Kukks
- Fix onion location not always working #1947 @Kukks
- Fix invoice exception status not displaying in list #1963 @Kukks
- Fix: Is administrator checkbox does not work on create user page @NicolasDorier
- Add specter desktop to the list of Bitcoin RPC compatible wallet @NicolasDorier
- If some operation using BTCPay Server Vault fails, add a retry button so the user does not have to refresh the page. #1937 @NicolasDorier
- Do not show password in clear text in email configuration (Fix #1790) @NicolasDorier
- Showing CheckForNewVersions checkbox only if BTCPAY_UPDATEURL is set @rockstardev
- Add Created date to user, add verified column in list and make user list use same model as modern lists @Kukks
- Do not overlap the footer. Also removed the underline for the toggle button in chrome. Fixes #1946 @dennisreimann
- Improve notifications dropdown #1961 @dennisreimann
- Fix: DOGE could be trapped, due to our sanity check of absurdly high fee of "1 DOGE". @NicolasDorier