Weekly Edition for Thursday, Feb 28
- Bitcoin Tech Talk Newsletter Issue #125
- Let's Talk Bitcoin! #389 Revisiting Lightning (Part 1)
- release: BTC Pay Server v220.127.116.11
- release: BTC Pay Server v18.104.22.168
- release: BTC Pay Server v22.214.171.124
- release: BTC Pay Server v126.96.36.199
- release: BTC Pay Server v188.8.131.52
- release: python-trezor v0.11.2
- release: BTC Pay Server v184.108.40.206
- release: BTC Pay Server v220.127.116.11
- release: BTC Pay Server v18.104.22.168
- release: ledger-live-common v4.21.0
- release: ledger-live-common v4.21.0-beta.1
- release: BTC Pay Server v22.214.171.124
- release: trezor.js v8.0.0
- release: BTC Pay Server v126.96.36.199
- release: BTC Pay Server v188.8.131.52
- release: BTC Pay Server v184.108.40.206
- release: BTC Pay Server v220.127.116.11
- release: BTC Pay Server v18.104.22.168
- release: BTC Pay Server v22.214.171.124
- 16 RFC updates
The world’s first virtual Lightning Network conference and Hackaton is being organized on April 5-7 1019, anywhere in the world.
Winners of the hackathon will win the following prizes: 1st place = 0.3 BTC, 2nd = 0.2 BTC, 3rd = 0.1 BTC.
The Decentralized exchange BISQ recently rolled out a series of new upgrades including a twofold increase in trade limits for altcoins bringing the total trade limit to 2 BTC.
The release also fixes wallet and startup bugs and issues that were recently reported by users. The updates also include many improvements to Bisq DAO, a decentralized anonymous organiztion running over the testnet Bitcoin network.
It allows you to get paid in cryptocurrency just by sharing a simple URL using a new type of time-sensitive inoice page built into BTCPay.
BTCPay Server is an open-source cross platform, self-hosted bitcoin server compatible with Bitpay API.
- Bitcoin Dev Network: Money as a content type (February 25, 2019)
- Bitcoin Dev Network: A primer for libbitcoin (February 23, 2019)
- Bitcoin Tech Talk: Bitcoin Tech Talk Newsletter Issue #125 (February 25, 2019)
- Lets Talk Bitcoin: Let's Talk Bitcoin! #389 Revisiting Lightning (Part 1) (February 24, 2019)
|BTC Pay Server||v126.96.36.199||2019-02-27|
|BTC Pay Server||v188.8.131.52||2019-02-27|
|BTC Pay Server||v184.108.40.206||2019-02-27|
|BTC Pay Server||v220.127.116.11||2019-02-27|
|BTC Pay Server||v18.104.22.168||2019-02-27|
|BTC Pay Server||v22.214.171.124||2019-02-27|
|BTC Pay Server||v126.96.36.199||2019-02-27|
|BTC Pay Server||v188.8.131.52||2019-02-27|
|BTC Pay Server||v184.108.40.206||2019-02-26|
|BTC Pay Server||v220.127.116.11||2019-02-22|
|BTC Pay Server||v18.104.22.168||2019-02-22|
|BTC Pay Server||v22.214.171.124||2019-02-22|
|BTC Pay Server||v126.96.36.199||2019-02-22|
|BTC Pay Server||v188.8.131.52||2019-02-22|
|BTC Pay Server||v184.108.40.206||2019-02-22|
BREAKING Firmware update methods previously used string payload. This is now changed to Buffer.