WalletWasabi version Wasabi v0.9.4: Beta Release 5 - OSX Support released.
This release contains some minor bugfixes, and performance improvements. Notably it makes the wallet file load about 2 times faster. From this release Wasabi finally can be used on OSX. Unlike on Windows and Linux, where Wasabi is in Beta state, on OSX Wasabi is only in Alpha state.
- Configuration, wallet and similar files can be found in
%appdata%\WalletWasabifolder on Windows and in
~/.walletwasabifolder on Linux/OSX.
- If you already have Tor, and it is running, then Wasabi will try to use that first, if not, then Wasabi will use its built-in Tor. If Wasabi is using your Tor daemon, then bear in mind that some Linux distributions’ package repositories ship out of date Tor. In that case, either remove or shut down that Tor of yours or make sure it’s not out of date: Check Tor version:
tor --version. If it’s not at least
0.3.2.2, then see this writeup on how to update it.
Installing Wasabi is straightforward. However, if you still couldn’t manage it, please take a look at the Installation Instructions guide.
- Improve Wasabi Tor website: http://wasabiukrxmkdgve5kynjztuovbg43uxcbcxn6y2okcrsg7gb6jdmbad.onion (https://github.com/zkSNACKs/WalletWasabi/pull/721)
- Add OSX support (https://github.com/zkSNACKs/WalletWasabi/pull/705)
- Autocorrect Address Manager corruption (1564e6a39beea9081453d302b47dd96ffd7674f2)
- Make wallet load faster (802e43d4b3a050d3862a09bc14bd2aa6b6dfd3d5, a0cf02c744f68b19ec720a3f3868b39e6df02b8f, 6b1b15afd4d82c918a112fed565d6477857f1827, fc89ddca592ab4353b7bb328d57470cf7caf9fe8)
- Fix memory leak in NBitcoin (https://github.com/zkSNACKs/WalletWasabi/issues/699, https://github.com/MetacoSA/NBitcoin/pull/550)