Earlier this week theLet's Talk Bitcoin! Showgathered to discuss Coronavirus and its potential impacts or disruptions to the decentralized world of bitcoin.
On today's podcast we discussCoronavirusand:
- The bitcoin mining industry and the slowing rate of hash-rate increases in the run-up to the 2020 halving
- Safe haven, uncorrelated and risk asset narratives as the price of bitcoin bounces defies expectations
- The potential for shifts in how society thinks about money in the wake of a highly transmissible global disease
- Plus a brief primer on virus families(skip to 13 minutes for blockchain only content if you're already up to speed)
Later, we hear from correspondent George Ettinger about the indications of a "Dumb Currency Singularity" taking place at the IRS right now (also presented in full text below).
Credits for LTB#429- Coronavirus Impacts on Bitcoin (And the IRS's Dumb Singularity)
- This episode of Let's Talk Bitcoin! is sponsored byPurse.ioandeToro.com.
- This episode featuredStephanie Murphy,Andreas M. Antonopoulos, George Ettinger and Adam B. Levine
- Today's episode was produced by Adam B. Levine, edited by Adam B. Levine with music provided byJared Rubensand Adam B. Levine
- Would you like to Sponsor a future episode of the Let's Talk Bitcoin! show? Do you have any questions or comments? Emailadam@ltbshow.com