ledger-live-desktop version 1.1.0 released.
🎉 Improved performance and various bugfixes.
We have identified and fixed bottlenecks that were degrading app performance. This should address lags and very long Synchronization’s that ended with timeout errors.
- USB connectivity: The app will now only connect to Ledger devices whenever they are added. This increases USB performance and fixes some related bugs (#1058).
- UI file system database changes: The overall app frame rate increases with this change and file system usage should be more limited (1235).
- Portfolio performance: The performance on the Portfolio has increased thanks to various improvements (#1313).
- Fixed a database issue that could prevent users from unlocking the app with their password.
- Fixed discoverability of Ethereum accounts that have only received ETH issued by smart contracts (current limitation of our API).
- Allow users to set zero fees.
- Fixed validation of the Send (step 1)
- Potentially fixes glitches with mouse / keyboards / other USB devices reported by some users.
- Interface improvements on the password form. A submit button is now always shown.
- Upgraded to a more robust numeric package to prepare for upcoming features.
- Logs are cleared when quitting the app (#1337).
- Missing explorers were added for multiple crypto assets (live-common#57).
- Added in-app guidance to help some users solve USB connection issues, particularly on Linux. (#1224)
- Various user experience improvements throughout the app.