This release includes a breaking change in local database format, please close all channels before updating
This release is BOLTs compliant .
Caveat: If a revoked commitment tx is published, only the offender’s main output will be stolen as punishment, not the HTLCs.
- Fixed memory leak and reduce memory usage (#365)
- Fixed encoding of failure messages (#366)
- Fixed infinite payment retry loop when receiving unparseable failure messages (#391)
- JSON-RPC API is disabled by default, it requires a password and CORS is disabled (#354)
- Added preimage in P aymentSent (#374)
- Made payment request expiry configurable (#341) (Thanks @btcontract)
- Added customizable display unit (#396)
- Various fixes (Thanks @verretor @ KevinKelbie @Christewart)
- Complete commit logs