ledger-live-desktop version 1.0.2 released.
🎉 We have fixed a lot of bugs.
- Fixed discoverability of ETH and ETC addresses used from MEW/MyCrypto
- MacOS: Fixed the app to work on older versions of OSX (10.10, 10.11 and 10.12 should now work properly) #1032
- Windows: fixed a bug that would make the app stuck on the “Open App on your device” step
- Fixed a bug that was blocking the device when scanning accounts
- Fixed ‘Selecting accounts in send modal doesn’t refresh fees’ #1099
- Fixed Ripple accounts import if you had opened Trustlines before #1007
- Fixed Ripple to restore operations after a Clear Cache #914
- Fixed drag and drop of images and accidental drag and drop of URLs #1005
- Fixed a cache issue showing the same graph when switching between 2 accounts of same balance.
- Fixed app to synchronize again if you unlock your app. #1017
- Fixed asking users to open ‘Ethereum’ app for currency ‘Ethereum Classic’. #945
- Fixed a glitch in graphs that was using the current countervalues for two last points. #917
- Fixed date format and currency used in graph tooltip. #965
- Fixed refreshing operations that are stuck in a pending state. #1000
- Fixed a rare crash to happen at boot (logger file race conditions).
🌟 Minor features
- See all related release notes (since patch
- Add a way to open the App Data folder (Settings > Help) #1085
- Add a way to start again the Onboarding (Settings > Help) #1055
- Add Context Menu to be able to Right Click > Paste. #977
- Adding 2 new exchanges
- Make the error screening showing a Contact Us button that point on Support, not on Github. Also adding a Github button next to it.
- Remove password length #958
- Increase the max confirmation number #963
- Improve error messages. Fixed error precision in some screens like Add Accounts.
- Improve the logs.
Remaining issues 👨💻👩💻
We are aware of the following problems and we and doing our best to resolve them as soon as possible.
- some users are experiencing a crash on Windows. #933
- some users are experiencing a crash on some Linux versions #1010
- ZCash does not yet have support for Overwinter. We are working on it.
🚀 Other discussions can be found on https://github.com/LedgerHQ/ledger-live-desktop/issues