ledger-live-desktop version 1.0.0-beta.7 released.
Progress on wordings, important bugfixes, better logs.
Critical bug fixes
- fix a bug that was always “remounting” the elements. For instance, glitch in the confetti animation. It was a fundamental bug in our build tools caused by UglifyJS #782
- fix edge-cases where the app was crashing at boot: “LOCK” could still have happened / internal process zombie.
- Refactor settings sections
- synchronize every 10s when an operation is ‘broadcasting’
- github link to repo link
- fix going back on Portfolio after a reset and passing onboarding
- Disclaimer modal
- Ethereum gasLimit field to not fallback on empty
- Bitcoin fees field to handle Custom properly
- Fix many race conditions in Send step1
- Fix wrong calculation of the fees in case you input same amount as your balance
- select will automatically placed either down or up based on the available space
- polish on Manager: smoother progress bar
- Polish the device interaction steps