ledger-live-desktop version 0.1.0-alpha.13 released.
🎉 This is a bugfix release with important changes on design (new logo, new onboarding).
- Fix ‘genuine’ step to pass
- Fix seeing twice New Account in case of XRP
- if app crash at boot, we now render the error like a runtime error
- new version of the websocket server
- There were a bug where importing an account and closing the app was not saving the account.
- Fix clean cache
- logo and app icons
- error rendering integrated like designed
- placeholder for main graph when countervalues are not loaded
- New design for the installer
- Genuine check is skipable as fallback, in case our server is down. you can also Retry it.
- mcu flash call
- timeouts on the Genuine check and sync
- cache on the fees and select exchange
- catching more error cases for the sockets
- publicKey is saved in ETH/ETC/XRP accounts so we can easily migrate them to libcore in future.